Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time out! We're still here!

Hey fellow Austinites & Austin-philes! I know it's been a while since you've read anything new here-- don't be alarmed! The Austin Food Review(er) is still here! Alive and kicking!

I don't have a new joint to discuss today, but just wanted to make sure that you know the site still has a heart-beat, and that we're here to stay! Work has been busy (and I'm actually about to get on a 9 PM conference call).

No tips to provide today, other than, stay tuned for the Friday update! Also, if you do any Twittering, I can be followed at http:\\twitter.com\AustinFood. Feel free to spread the good word, and give me feedback! The comments on the website are open (and moderated), so please, don't hesitate!

Your friendly neighborhood Austinite,
The Austin Food Review(er)

No comments:

Post a Comment